top advertisement


Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Convert? Not Yet.





A couple weeks ago Jay Hubbard from Tour Edge paid us a visit. He brought a bag full of their latest offerings: new XCG irons; GeoMax 2 Driver, fairway woods and hybrids; and many, many more.

We hit the clubs for awhile. I was a bit rusty, but I liked what I saw.

When we got to the JMAX Draw Iron-Woods I almost didn't want to hit them. After all, I'm a blade man with a low handicap. Really, what's the point of hitting these game improvement sticks?

Shhoomph.

That's what it sounded like when I hit them. If it isn't one of the most forgiving clubs I've ever hit, it's certainly a close second. At that moment I had a vision of me at 65 swinging a heck of a lot slower than I do now and with a bad back, hips and arthritis. And probably hitting an iron-wood so I can still enjoy the game.

If you fit that description, you should seriously consider testing a set of iron-woods. I think you'll be amazed at how forgiving they really are.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well… I visit your website first time and found this site very useful and interesting! Well… you guys doing nice work and I just want to say that keep rocking and keep it up!!!!

Cynthia Kurtz
callaway x

Unknown said...

This is a wonderful opinion. The things mentioned are unanimous and needs to be appreciated by everyone.

Cynthia Kurtz
callaway x

Unknown said...

Nice comment.
=================
John Assam
callaway x