top advertisement


Thursday, March 12, 2009

Enough Charles Barkley, Already


I know, I contributed to the publicity machine that is Charles Barkley a few weeks ago right here on this blog, but enough is enough with Barkley and his horrible swing popping up during every 2.5 minute commercial break on the Golf Channel. I mean Golf Channel (no "the"). I don't want to get in trouble.

He's everywhere, including locked up for DUI in Arizona. (Is he out yet? I don't even know/care.) I do know he's one of the best basketball players ever, with more than 20,000 points, 10,000 rebounds and 4,000 assists. He also spit on a guy. I don't dispute that. In fact, I'd rather see some of that instead of that atrocious (and suspiciously so) and also overexposed golf swing.

Maybe I'm fueling the fire, even with this post. But rest assured, you won't be seeing any "Cha Baahklaay" in our magazine. No, Sir. (Pun intended.)

No comments: