top advertisement


Monday, July 16, 2007

What's It Take To Win?

By Ryan Noll

I've never played in a British Open (and well, I probably never will), but I can say that from watching a few telecasts including 99's "Collapse at Carnoustie", it takes a couple things to go your way to win:

1. Putting: This shouldn't be a surprise, since putting well is a must for winning any tournament out there.

2. Outstanding fairway wood/iron play: Look for players known for their skills with fairway woods and long irons to be atop the leaderboard this week. Even good drives at Carnoustie can wind up in the rough.

My pick? Colin Montgomerie. Just a hunch...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll second that prediction, Ryan! Go Colin!

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
Can anyone say where do we get discount for golf balls
-----------------------------------
Malar,

I love Discount Golf Balls